For Senior Primary we decided to challenge their minds! I used the Thesaurus and "tweaked" the words to our favorite Christmas songs! They then had to guess what the song was. Once they guessed we would sing it!
1) Orbs Radiating, Attendants Musing (Stars were gleaming, Shepherds dreaming)
2) Quietude Observe the Descendant (Hush, see the Child) from Shepherds Carol
3) Distant With No Trundle (Away in a manger, no crib for his bed)
4) Yuletide Reverberations (Christmas Bells)
5) Mute Dimday (Silent Night)
6) Cherubs Noted Aloft (Angels we Have Heard on High)